What is a super visa?
A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. Your children or grandchildren must be Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada. If you want to stay for 6 months or less, apply for a visitor visa.
- Super Visa health Insurance minimum 1 year from date of entry and of at least 100,000
- Meet LICO income level (depends on Family Size)
- Medical exam from a Panel Physician for applicants.
If you would like our help, we can assess your qualifications for obtaining Visitor visa (or its renewal) at no cost or obligation to you. Kindly fill out the Visitor Visas Assessment Forms – Super Visa Assessment Forms
Where TIC can help you
- Free Initial Assessment, giving you document checklists & get an overview of your case by our immigration Professional.
- Gathering Documents and Submitting complete application of Visitor visas.
- Receive approval and give you orientation about how to obey Super Visa conditions. Our firm is Canada based and will help you during your journey in Canada.